The position responsible will be required to ensure configuration/Trouble Tickets/Troubleshooting/Security Compliances on various Core nodes on Ericsson Network Architecture. To secure technical capability as part of Automated Ops 24/7 running of Services & includes diagnosis, fast domain support, routine resource fulfilment & field technical support.
- Ensure configuration/upgrades/updates on various SAPC PCRF nodes supervising and review of TT, CR and AT on daily basis.
- Ensure MSTOP Processes are followed in the Workplace.
- Ensure Password policies, security policies and audits are properly & periodically followed.
- Contribute in the creation and improvements to procedures and routines within the department / group.
To be successful in the role you must have
- Work well within predefined system support guidelines and ground rules.
- Participate in internal technical discussions in view to improve overall network performance and make recommendations wherever possible.
- Ensure correct working methodology, Best Practices and Continuous improvements in Ways of Working for efficiency improvements and betterment in deliveries.
- Execute system configuration related changes as per given access rights.
Education: B.E / B.Tech. in Electronics & Communications with experience in SAPC PCRF Domain.
Experience: 2-3 years
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.