Who we are?
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare?
As Siemens Healthineers values those who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause, our company’s name is dedicated to our employees. It’s their pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry that truly makes us an employer.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sound Interesting?
Then come in and join our team of Diagnostic Imaging , customer service department with in Raipur.
Installation & service support for equipment such as CT /MR/ digital x-Ray/Cath lab /Nuclear Medicine/candidate should have Degree/Diploma in Electronics/Electrical engineering with 1 to 4 years service experience in handling equipments like Spect/Spect-CT/MR.
- Handling breakdowns, updates calls and safety checks and closer of calls and maintaining uptime of systems.
- Routine maintenance, tune-ups, calibration, quality checks of the systems.
- Machine demonstrations and first-level application to the user
- Achieving systems under remote service through SRS connectivity
- Selling of spare parts, consumables, contracts and renewals
- Dealing with service partners for outsourced business, OEM manufactures, spare parts and tools requirements
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.