Company: Micron Technology
Our vision is to transform how the world uses the information to enrich life for all.
Join an inclusive team passionate about one thing: using their expertise in the relentless pursuit of innovation for customers and partners. The solutions we build help make everything from virtual reality experiences to breakthroughs in neural networks possible. We do it all while committing to integrity, sustainability, and giving back to our communities. Because doing so can fuel the very innovation we are pursuing.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Contributing to the development of new product opportunities by assisting with the overall design, layout, and optimization of Memory/Logic/Analog circuits
- Parasitic modeling and assisting in design validation, reticle experiments and required tape-out revisions
- Overseeing and managing the layout process including floor-planning, placement, and routing
- Performing verification processes with modeling and simulation using industry standard simulators
- Contributing to cross group communication to work towards standardization and group success
- Working with Marketing, Probe, Assembly, Test, Process Integration, and Product Engineering groups to ensure accurate manufacturability of product
- Proactively solicit guidance from Standards, CAD, modeling, and verification groups to improve the design quality
- Driving innovation into the future Memory generations within a dynamic work environment