The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.
Siemens Mobility is an independent run company of Siemens AG. Its core business includes rail vehicles, rail automation and electrification solutions, turnkey systems, intelligent road traffic technology and related services.
In Mobility, we help our customers meet the need for smart mobility solutions. We’re making the lives of people who travel easier and more enjoyable while constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions!
Change the future with us
- Experience in Testing & Commissioning works at site.
- Coordination with Project Manager, Site Manager, Testing and Commissioning Manager, contractors and testing agencies, customer representatives.
- Coordination with EHSMip and Safety officers deputed at site
- Ensure safe working of all Siemens project team members and contractor’s workers at site.
- Ensure safe work under power and traffic blocks
- Coordination with QMip and Quality officers deputed at site
- Should have good knowledge about DCS and network system of Metro environment and responsible for Data communication system and network system testing and commissioning.
- Preparation of Testing & Commissioning procedure, records result, followed non-conformity procedure.
- Ensures proper documentation of site Testing & Commissioning and test results
- Close project punch list items related to testing & commissioning.
Use your skills to move the world forward
- You should have minimum experience of 5-8 years along with bachelor’s degree or diploma in electrical or electronics Engineering along with experience in Testing & Commissioning and preferably 4 years in Testing & Commissioning works of CBTC Signalling system.
- Familiar with Testing & Commissioning works.