The rugged DC-DC converter series provides good protection against electrical fluctuations and suitable for wide variety of applications
For use in convection-cooled equipment and applications, including microcontrollers, datacom, telecom, remote sensor systems and portable electronics, here’s presenting four new ultra-thin converters.
- PYBJ3-OD: Open frame series in 6 pin DIP package
- PYBJ3-D: Encapsulated series in 6 pin DIP package
- PYBJ3-OM: Open frame series in surface mount package
- PYBJ3-M: Encapsulated series in surface mount package
- 2:1 and 4:1 input voltage range
- 3 watts of power
- Single regulated output
- 1500 Vdc isolation
- 125 to 600mA output current
- -40 to +85 degrees Celsius operating temperature range
- Low profile
- Over voltage, over current, and short circuit protection
With this launch, CUI Inc, a manufacturer of power electronic components, has extended its isolated DC-DC converter portfolio.
The PYBJ3 series are widely available online through CUI’s distribution partners.