Company: Infineon Technologies
About the job
Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
Infineon is a world leader in semiconductor solutions that make life easier, safer, and greener. Our solutions for efficient energy management, smart mobility, and secure, seamless communications link the real and the digital world.
- Design, implement, test and document software drivers and tools for our Flash memory solutions according to automotive standards
- Work with customers and ecosystem partners to integrate and use our Flash memory software solutions
- Evaluate and simulate application and software ecosystem requirements upfront to foster new product definition and development
- Create product datasheets, application notes and technical whitepapers and for memory products
- Create and maintain technical collateral and technical documentation
- Participate in preparing training materials for FAEs and customers
- Experience in non-volatile memory for automotive and industrial applications
- Embedded software development expertise
- Experience in the fields of functional safety and cybersecurity
- The ability to bring up new embedded platforms quickly
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent sense of expected quality for deliverables