Are you a self-starter? Do you think different? At Microchip Technology, our values system empowers our employees to develop and thrive in a supportive, collaborative, professional, global, and rewarding working environment. We embrace change and continuous improvement, driving both to the mutual benefit of ourselves and our clients. We are looking for like-minded people who can share our passion for success.
As a client engagement manager, you will be responsible for identifying and building new business. You will be expected to reframe the client’s thinking and build consensus for Microchip’s solutions, co-creating value by delivering clients the freedom to innovate.
- Utilize Microchip’s Client Engagement Process to drive design wins to revenue at select target clients.
- Use insight, consultative selling techniques and offer unique perspectives on their business, which link back to Microchip’s solutions.
- Drive the company business relationship with the assigned clients.
- Identify the key client stakeholders and coach those stakeholders to build consensus for
- Microchip’s solutions within their organization.
- Contribute and participate within a global team environment, to successfully develop and implement sales strategies across clients divisions and geographical locations.
- Communicate effectively with Microchip product divisions providing quantifiable feedback and ROI for their investments in clients.
- Microchip’s non-commissioned total compensation and benefits package includes a competitive base salary, bonus aligned with company goals, employee stock purchase program, health insurance coverage, etc.
- Opportunity to manage accounts on an entrepreneurial and collaborative basis and be compensated for success in driving the organization’s growth
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Electronics / Electrical / E&C engineering discipline with a strong academic track record. Degree in business is preferred.
- Minimum of five years’ relevant work experience
- Strategic/Critical Thinking—Systematically solves problems and hypothesizes possible client pain points, expectations, and implicit needs; brainstorms with team members to devise solutions to solve complex client challenges
- Communication—Tailors communication to the client’s needs with authority; effectively delivers presentations and has strong verbal and written communication skills
- Interpersonal Influence—Uses rational and emotional drivers that would appeal to clients to comfortably drive conversations to elements of value for both parties
- Networking—Identifies the right client stakeholders and builds connections quickly to drive consensus for design wins; works cooperatively with a wide range of internal stakeholders for success
- Ownership—Goes out of his or her way to complete a task and has relentless drive to achieve results; is independent and self-directed, and takes initiative
- Workflow Management—Sets clear, realistic, and time-bound objectives that align to business growth;
Company: Microchip Technology