Primarily responsible for supporting configuration management activities for complex product line with many releases/service packs onsite since 1.5 decade and multiple releases/service packs under development.
- Advance knowledge in managing rational clearcase-multisite e.g. repository synchronization between multiple global sites, configuring: views, triggers, config specs etc.
- Contribute and implement configuration management plan for product
- Contribute towards business contingency plan with respect to restoration of the system in case of any contingency.
- Contribute towards defining labeling and delivery strategy for development and test team respectively
- Setup builds, create and deliver standard setups and patches
- Maintenance of label tools / Jenkins / internal build Portal / tutorial
- Contribute towards defining backup and restoration strategy
- Providing access rights to users as per role and maintain same
- Support development team and R&D management
Required Skills and Experience
- B.E. / B. Tech / MCA/ M. Tech (Computer Science/Electronics & Communication/Electrical).
- 3-4 years’ experience in managing rational clearcase-multisite
- Has exposure to migrate clearcase to other version management system e.g. GIT
- Advance knowledge in DevOps.
- Advance knowledge in continuous integration and continuous deployment (CI/CD).