Design, develop and unit testing of Linux device drivers.
BE/BTech/MTech in Computer Science or in Electronics preferred with proven success in a challenging academic program.
- At least 1- 3 years of relevant hands-on technical experience in developing driver development with a record of strong individual technical achievement
- Strong programming skills in C.
- Must have hands on experience in developing the kernel device drivers.
- Must have hands on experience in solving complex system issues with good problem-solving skills.
- Should be able to work in aggressive, high pressure environment.
- Able to travel aboard.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Design, develop, unit test and documentation of the Kernel device driver for SoC.
- Bring up the driver and unit test the driver features in the new SOC.
- Optimize the driver for maximum performance.
- Bug analysis/fixing of the issues during product verification stage and customer reported issues. Travel to customer site for bug fixing.