- Bachelor’s/Diploma in engineering -Electrical/electronics
- Certification /Professional Accreditation Required
- Support/execute the complete validation and testing activities of Electric 2W, 3W and Powertrain.
- Key Result Areas (Accountability & Responsibility of the role)
- Support/execute the complete EV vehicle and charger Systems validation and testing activities.
- Execute the DVP test and setup of complete electric vehicle System level integration with all sub systems integrated (i.e BMS with Battery Pack, Charger, Motor, Motor Controller,PDU, DC-DC Converter, wiring harness and Dashboard etc.).
- Support/Handling on Powertrain testing and develop the automated test rig .
- Knowledge on schematic/Block diagram verification ,DFMA test case analysis and execution.
- Support on benchmarking and reverse engineering design analysis activities.
- Strong Knowledge on wiring harness preparation ,PCBA board soldering and crimping techniques.
- Support the system/components level root cause analysis activities.
- Coordinate/ support the EMI/EMC test activities.
- Experience in Instrumentation/data logger and using Voltage,Current, CAN,CAN-FD and Temperature and vehicle dynamic sensors etc.
Key Skills Required
- Hands on Experience of Electric Vehicle Systems like Battery Pack, Battery Management system, Charging System, Powertrain, HMI, DC-DC converter ,WiringHarness and Light driver unit.
- Hands on experience in power electronics components,safety and testing.
- Hands on Experience of battery cycler,thermal chamber and vibration chamber GUI operation.
- Knowledge of communication protocols like Serial communication, CAN,I2C,SPI and UART.
- knowledge in connectivity protocols like GPS/GSM and bluetooth testing activities.
- Hands on Experience in Performance/durability testing of Electric vehicles.
- Execute the testing and validation processes (component level, system level and vehicle level testing)
CAN diagnostic tool, Ardunio, Custom GUI, Jira and Confluence.