As a constantly growing company, Danfoss is looking for motivated employees who want to work with us on our success. We are seeking a passionate Electrical Engineer to participate in the design, documentation, prototype, and test of new products in drives and power conversion.
- Responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to, the following.
- Responsible for the preparation of designs, specifications, analysis and recommendations for development of new products.
- Responsible for the creation of test plans and procedures and for performing the tests related to product development.
- Maintain records pertinent to each project in the form of time, sketches, drawings, material specifications and design journals.
- Render technical support to other product development personnel as to designs, material specifications, information sources and testing procedures.
- Oversee the operations involved in the building and testing of prototype products.
- Prepare detailed plans to track project performance and assure timely completion and achievement of quality and savings goals for individual projects.
Background & Skills
The ideal candidate possesses these skills.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering is required.
- Work experience in areas related to product design and development and/or engineering research.
- Lab experience with power supplies, oscilloscopes, meters, function generators and experiment setup and measurement.
- Great interpersonal skills and the ability to collaborate with a team across cultures.
- Global mindset and outstanding communication skills.
- Time management and project management skills to organize and plan effectively in developing systems and processes.