- To grow with each task, enabling yourself to develop and take more and more responsibility. HVDC is a complex product, there is always more to learn.
- Study and verify the HVDC station design from several different technical aspects.
- Handle the interface with other interfacing departments. Ensuring you understand their needs, and they yours, and to work for a good corporation for best end results together.
- Involving in projects, tenders, base and R&D work.
- Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Master’s degree/PhD in Power System Engineering.
- Minimum of 2 – 10 Years of experience in the relevant field.
- Extensive knowledge of Layout Engineering, electrical and Mechanical Calculations.
- Understanding and design of Grounding, Lightning, Insulation and EMF Studies.
- Preferably knowledge on IEC/IEEE standards.
- Proven skills in using computers as a calculation tool.
- Preferably experience of power system simulation tools such as CDGES, COMSOL, AutoCAD, NX.
- Extensive knowledge of Power Systems equipment and their purpose, such as Power Transformers, Capacitors, Reactors, Instrument Transformer and measuring equipment, Circuit Breakers, Disconnector, Surge Arrester etc.
- Knowledge in selection, sizing and integration of above equipment based on customer functional specification.
- Strong interpersonal with good communication skills.