Deliver business value through Right and Fast partnership
Engineering Graduate with Instrumentation & Control or Electrical & Electronics Engineering or Electronics & Communication Engineering
Experience: 3-6 years
- Experience in Field Instrumentation
- Installation & Commissioning
- Experience in communication protocols
This individual would be responsible for working with cross functional Engineering teams & Validate a of range of Honeywell solutions that include Field Instruments, that are deployed for monitoring & control applications, PLC(SIL & Non SIL) Systems, telemetry(4G, CAT M & NBIoT), industrial gas metering and various other solutions that are Embedded in nature & involves firmware & Software validation.
Will also be responsible for accounting the deployment use cases and designing the test cases that are needed for system integration & validation of the solution. Mimic the deployment setup for the solution under validation and run tests to ensure the system under test is meeting the quality standards.
Shall also be responsible for development the test automation for the test cases designed.
Develop firmware for a variety of embedded products. You will create project and technical reports as required and help define product architecture as needed. You will participate in schematic/layout review process and test and evaluate prototypes from initial engineering samples to mass production. You will help maintain firmware servers and develop tools for internal use, including scripts and basic hardware interfaces. Aid in the design and development of equipment and systems, and redesign of existing systems to fulfill the needs of Honeywell’s customers.
- Develop software
- Manage software applications
- Creation of instructional technical manuscripts
- Create reports
YOU MUST HAVE
- Familiarity with computer languages, C/C++
- Experience working in embedded software architectures
- Solid communication and collaborative skills
- Knowledge of wireless technology
- Some experience working on embedded software development.