- Expertise in RAN and good knowledge of other NW nodes like GSM/UMTS/LTE/VO-LTE/5G-NR specific RAN Nodes (Multivendor)
- Knowledge of Multivendor RAN Nodes – BSC, RNC, BTS, RBS, E-RBS, 5G-NR, OSS, NWIE, Baseband, TCU/
- Experienced in using basic RF tools, Google Earth Pro, MAPINFO Professional, QGIS.
- Responsible for solution implementations follow-up and for suggesting improvements that can lead to end-customer service improvement.
- Responsible for coordinating problem resolution involving internal support groups, customers
- Providing key insights related to defined use cases for different partners
- Collate requirement from customer and communicate with GSC SOC team.
- Interact with Customer Business/Marketing team W.r.t insights derived from SOC platform
- Participate in weekly/Monthly SOC governance
- Defining thresholds for various SKPI’s.
- Identification & preparation of Use cases on weekly basis.
- Ensure SLA Fulfilment for all related activities.
- Understand New Report requirements and/or change requests
To be successful in the role you must have
- Solid understanding of Telecom network and domains
- Solid understanding of Interfaces and CP/UP concept, Error codes,
- Good knowledge of Technologies (2G,3G,4G) and IP
- Knowledge of Call flows, Signaling and protocols
- Working knowledge of SQL, PL/SQL
- Expertise in MS Excel/Access, including VBA programming (to handle / develop custom reports)
- Working level understanding on Tableau.
- Flexible and responsive to changing work patterns and demands.
- A thorough and methodical approach to work.
- Developed skills in Interpersonal communication
- ISEB/ISTQB software testing qualifications would be an advantage
Education: Bachelor’s degree or higher in ECE, IT, CS or MCA.
Experience: 2 Years