Job Description Summary
Responsible for developing and maintaining strong interpersonal relationships with customer representatives, ensuring Customer Satisfaction and maintaining all equipment models specific to MR & CT modality etc.. in the assigned area.
GE Healthcare is a leading global medical technology and digital solutions innovator. Our mission is to improve lives in the moments that matter. Unlock your ambition, turn ideas into world-changing realities, and join an organization where every voice makes a difference, and every difference builds a healthier world
All resources, and logistics required to perform services and maintenance activities on customers’ site/property. These activities contribute to, maintain, repair and refurbish sold or existing products. Includes all types of maintenance service (preventive and remedial), manage maintenance facilities and field services engineering. Impacts quality of own work and the work of others on the team. Executes standard operational/technical tasks typically subject to instructions and work routines. There is latitude to rearrange the sequence to complete task/duties based on changing work situations.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Technical: Maintains all equipment models specific to MR & CT modality in the assigned area.
- Electronic/Mechanical: Total system level trouble-shooting on complex multi-symptom problems.
- Customer satisfaction: Daily interface with doctors and technicians on equipment status issues. Acts to ensure satisfaction to primary customers.
- LCT: Assists in Account Sales visits; helps train others where necessary; identify Sales opportunities and communicate to account team.
- Business growth: Assists in the growth and direction of business in his/her geographic area.
- Productivity: Responsible for Warranty and PMS contract cost control.
- Administration: Responsibly completes all administration tasks on time. Ensures timely completion of FMIs and PMS inspections documentation for assigned accounts.
- Installation: Plays a leading role in complex and multifunctional rooms.
- Shares best practices. Maintain effective quality systems and programs compliant with ISO 9001 standard, according to the GE Service Quality Policy Statement.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in Electrical & electronics Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Instrumentation Engineering, or related field and 3+ years of experience in servicing medical equipments (Preferrably CT/MR/PET-CT/X-ray etc)
- Experience interfacing with both internal team members and external customers as part of a solution-based service process.
- Experience diagnosing and repairing mechanical, electromechanical, and/or electronic equipment.
- Ability to be available after-hours and/or work a rotating on-call schedule, including weekends.
- Sought by others for guidance and advice. Proficiency in English.
- Ability to work independently with minimum direction.
- High work standards and quality.
- Initiative and motivation. Plans and organizes work effectively.
- Excellent communications, listening and interpersonal skills.
- Strong Customer skills; deals tactfully and effectively with differences of opinion, influences rather than directs.
Strong oral and written communication skills. Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs.