We look for the risk-takers, the collaborators, the inspired and the inspirational. We want the people who are brave enough to work at the cutting edge and create solutions that will enrich and improve the lives of people across the globe. So, if you want to make the world say wow, let’s talk.
The conversation starts here. If this role matches your ambitions and skillset, let’s get started with your application. Take a look at our other open positions too. Our many opportunities can lead to infinite possibilities.
Technical Skills (must-have, ML)
1. Expert Deep learning and machine learning skills
2. Work experience in RNN and GANs
3. Strong programming and data structure understanding (Python, C++)
4. Able to read, understand and implement SOTA research papers
5. Strong linear algebra and probability skills related to ML
Technical skills (must-have, audio related)
- Knowledge of Source separation algorithms
- Signal processing experience
- Experience implementing convnets related to audio
- Strong experience in implementing LSTMs related to audio
Technical skills (good to have)
- Ability to write research papers according to international conference standards.
- Experience working with common computer vision tasks
- Experience working on multi modal data such as video(image frames + audio))
- Prior experience in Pytorch framework