- Detailed analog and digital design including schematic capture and board layout.
- Analog & digital circuit design and verification.
- Prototype testing and analysis.
- Guide PCB layout team in Schematic and PCB/PWB in Altium, Simulation in Altium and Orcad Pspice and LTSpice
- Ability to source components and work with component vendors for prototype reliability tests in lab.
- Development of production test specifications and procedures along with jigs for calibration & fitting purposes.
- Preparation of bill of materials and co-work with procurement team to source in a timely manner.
- Study latest compliance in CE safety tests, EMI-EMC compliance tests & conduct tests in-house or thru accredited laboratory
- Design SMPS Transformers for different Power supply circuits for various devices
These responsibilities should be used as a starting point. Flexibility is required as responsibilities may be changed as needed in R&D Department. We work closely with hardware engineers and customers to provide customized hardware/software solutions. We are looking for people who are excited about introducing unique features & reliability into embedded devices . He will co-work with other hardware & software team members to make sure the product developed is reliable up-till industry standards for market launch.
Company: Multispan Control Instruments Pvt Ltd