The successful candidate will be a key member of the modeling team and responsible for evaluating modeling technologies, building models for architecture feature evaluation, and carry out architecture investigations.
You will be working closely with senior architects across geographical locations to develop functional and performance models and conduct performance studies to define next-generation architecture features. Working in a tight loop in an evolving environment is a challenge which will stretch and extend your knowledge and abilities. You will have a significant impact in crafting future Arm CPU and system architecture.
We are looking for a dedicated, communicative and hardworking individual who has experience with model development and/or performance analysis. Good fundamentals in computer architecture and modeling is critical for this role.
Qualification & Experience
Good university degree, ideally in Electrical Engineering, Electronics and Communication or Computer Science, although other graduates would be considered if they have proven experience.
Essential Skills & Experience
- 3-5 years of hands-on experience in CPU/system IP/SoC modeling and/or performance analysis
- Strong programming skills in C/C++
- Reasonable knowledge and experience in computer architecture
- Ability to work with geographically distributed collaborators
- Ability to learn new areas quickly