Job Purpose and Impact
We seek an Application Development Analyst II who will maintain, integrate and implement software applications within our organization. In this role, you will help conduct software application testing, quality assurance, configuration, installation and support to ensure smooth, stable and timely implementation of new software and updates to installed applications.
- Participate in compiling and prioritizing enhancements and defect resolutions to applications, implementing changes.
- Conduct technical software testing and debug systems and software applications, as needed.
- Perform standard and moderately complex programming, coding and documentation of systems and applications software.
- Analyze business requirements and prepare detailed technical specifications to write applicationsand programs.
- Provides input into the strategy and technical planning of system/application technology in accordance with internal and external software compliance standards.
- Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of two years of related work experience
- Other minimum qualifications may apply