- Advertisement -
- Experience in Digital Design and verification using Microprocessors/Microcontrollers, FPGAs, Oscillators, Memories, ADC, DACs, Op-Amps High/Low side drivers, clock circuits, etc.
- Experience in designing and testing interface for all type of peripherals e.g. I2C, SPI, ARINC429, RS- 232/422, RS-485, CAN, Ethernet, etc.)
- Experience in Circuit analysis like power budget, DC drop, tolerance, Derating, thermal etc
- Experience in Timing, Signal integrity and Power Integrity using Hyperlynx, Power Integrity, LT Spice simulations
- Hands on exposure for Schematic design preferable in DxD , Layout guidelines, Board bring up
- Experience in electronic component parametric Specifications and Evaluations
- Analog Electronics using Op-amps Design is added advantage
Additional Desirable Skills and Knowledge
- Familiar with end to end HW design life cycle process from Concept phase to testing phase
- Knowledge on high speed digital design techniques
- Knowledge on DC/DC convertor design
- Good exposure in Design Assurance Test (DAT), Design for Manufacturability (DFM), and Design for Testing (DFT)
- Exposure to requirement gathering
- Knowledge of general avionics aspects
- Routinely applies and encourages other employees in the application of company processes, practices and values.
- Volunteers and contributes readily, meets commitments.
- Focus on customer needs, demonstrates a sense of urgency, consistent performance, communicates effectively, creates network.
- Solid ability to communicate and document highly technical content
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills