Scope of Responsibilities & Position Expectations
A Senior Software Engineer will be part of an excellent, highly motivated, highly skilled team of Linux Embedded system and Wi-Fi engineers who are committed to deliver carrier/home grade wireless equipment to customers in various verticals starting from WISP to Federal Governments. Candidate should be a firm believer of Cambiums mission, Connecting the Un-Connected
- Responsible for VOIP Home Router Gateway and Wireless Controller testing
- A good team player who can efficiently work as an individual contributor
- Interacts with multiple technologists in the company and within the industry as well as between developers and project managers to evaluate feasibility of requirements and determine priorities for testing.
- Have a mixed experience of Wired and wireless network
- 2-4 years of experience in wired and wireless networking.
Knowledge/ Skill Requirement
- Knowledge & experience in testing L2 and L3 areas.
- IPV4/IPV6, TCP, UDP, ICMP
- Radius, TACACS+, DHCP, SIP, VOIP
- VLAN, Route, Proxy servers, NAT
- VPN, PPPoE, L2TP, EoGRE, IPSec, IPQoS, DNS
- Firewall, ACL,
- TLS, TTLS
- WLAN: 802.11 AC and BGN.
- Python automation skills is a plus.
- Very good QA experience with unit and integration testing
- Self-motivated with strong problem solving ability
- Have a curious mind-set to not only understand how things work but explore how can they can be made better
- Experience in Customer Interaction
- Understanding customer requirements/issues and providing appropriate solutions.
- Experience in 802.11a/b/g/n protocol testing, 11ac is a plus.
- Experience in test Tools like IXIA, Chariot and Veriwave is a plus
Company: Cambium Networks