As a product engineer, you will be part of DND global engineering excellence and Project Management Office (PMO), you will also be the team member to drive the success of TE DPM(Digital part management) program.
DPM is a global program and EBOM (Engineering Bill of Material) is a critical part of achieving TE’s part-centric digital goal. Following TE’s standard working instruction, you will be responsible for ensuring legacy EBOMs are accurately converted, reviewed and approved in engineering system, resolving EBOM roadblocks, tracking EBOM progress, supporting engineering change (ECR and ECN). Meanwhile, you will be expected to grow as expertise in engineering digital systems to support sustaining engineering team.
- Review legacy EBOM to ensure EBOM structure and child parts/materials are accurate and align with drawing/MBOM.
- Approve legacy EBOM in BOM navigator to ensure DND’s goal of legacy EBOM completion
- Convert legacy EBOM in BOM navigator as fundamental requirement and step out for urgent case
- Work closely and positively with Share service team and compliance team for urgent legacy EBOM cases.
- Resolve Legacy EBOM roadblocks includes but not limited to: EBOM only material application in CPR, 3D model solution for plating area.
- Communicate and push response from engineering team to move forward with resolution.
- Monitor and report legacy EBOM progress, capacity vs actual performance
- Supporting engineering change (ECR and ECN in ECLINK) for development and sustaining engineering team.
Bachelor or Diploma in Engineering. (Preferably Mechanical, Electrical & Electronics)
- 2 to 4 Years of hands on experience in Engineering Bill of Material
- 2D/3D drawing literacy, basic 3D modeling competency- Creo, AutoCAD, Pro-E
- MS office, excel, PowerPoint
- Previous design experience is a plus
- Previous Project management experience is a plus
- Fluent in English (verbal/written)
- Good communication, presentation skills
- Potentials to move on as sustaining engineering role
Company: TE Connectivity