Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things.
Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
Job Responsibilities & Competencies
- Developing reusable test scripts and keywords using Python language to test various call flows across 5G/4G/3G Domain.
- Execute automated test scripts and perform manual test execution.
- Follow-up on defects to closure (JIRA/QC)
- Reporting any related technical issues and creating test cases.
- Debugging and failure analysis and report defects using JIRA
- Experience in the Telecommunications industry OR Telecommunications Degree
- Fluency in English (verbal and written communication)
- Good knowledge on 5G/4G/3G technologies and should be familiar with the network call flow
- Knowledge on developing test scripts using Robot framework
- Hands-on experience on tools including Jenkins, GIT, Jira, Quality Centre (HP ALM)
- Experience or knowledge in protocol testing including HTTP2, SIP, MAP, Diameter, TCP/IP stack
- IMS/SDM/EPC would be a plus
- Wireshark packet analysis
- Knowledge of Agile scrum methodologies would be an advantage
- Sound knowledge in Linux/CentOS.
JOB Title – Entry Level System Integration Engineer
Key Responsibilities/Working Areas
- Design and deploy 3GPP Telecommunication Networks including radio access network, transport network, core network
- End to End to integration and validation of Telecom networks like IMS, VoLTE networks etc…
- Understanding of various radio technologies like 2G, 3G, 4G etc.. and future generation technologies like 5G, IoT, Analytics etc..
- Work with various Communication service providers around the world, troubleshoot and fix issue related various interfaces , network elements in telecommunication networks
- End to End automation of cloud core solutions using Apple and Android wireless automation frameworks
- DevOps way of working and CI/CD tools for integration and development
- Development/Automation using languages like Perl/Python/Shell/Java
- Virtualization using cloud technologies like Openstack, Vmware
Electrical, Electronics, Computer Science Engineering/MCA/M.Tech or related fields.
Location: Bengaluru and Chennai