- Possess a comprehensive understanding of high-end integrated Access Control (EBI with TEMA) & CCTV system (DVM).
- Familiar with industry standardscodes and trends in IoT and smart city strategies. Strong engineering fundamentals and ability to adapt / learn evolving technologies essential.
- Significant, technical competence in integration and testing of complex Security systems; be prepared to describe examples where significant technical competence has been demonstrated.
- Support design team to integrate other subsystems in a cost-effective way defining value propositions.
- Possess a comprehensive understanding of high end integrated other make ACS & CCTV Systems will be an added advantage.
- Support for application/ commissioning engineer during programming and site activities and for Graphics issues, optimize time for graphics pop ups.
- Proven, methodical, fault finding skills; comfortable working significant amounts of time in technical laboratory,
- Pro-active and flexible approach to resolution of issues and providing Level-1 Tech-support for Access Control (EBI with TEMA) & CCTV system (DVM) etc. & co-ordinate with Level-2 team (TAC) for open calls.
- Required good communication skills to work together with multiple teams.
- Test new product features of security systems with EBI & solution development team for cost effective solutions.
- Support engineering & commissioning activities for projects with required standard documentation methodology.
- Access Control & CCTV Systems
- EBI+DVM integration
- ONVIF compatible cameras testing others
- People Management Responsibilities
- Be a Zealot for Growth
- Act with Urgency
- Go Beyond
- Become Your Best
- Be Courageous
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Electronics & Telecommunications Engineering/ Instrumentation Engineering,
- 4-6 years working in a project’s environment, with extensive on-site knowledge,
Advanced Network / PC certification (Desirable),
- Advanced knowledge of networking, database technology, integration protocols, and current trends in the industry,
- Knowledge of EBI-TEMA, DVM, IPCCTV Systems, ONVIF and other protocols. Previous experience working with highly complex technical solutions.
- Previous experience working with highly complex technical solutions,
- Proven track record in a project design and engineering capacity involved in the delivery of technology-based projects,
- Ability to trouble-shoot video products / Security System.
- High energy, team Player, Good communication skills.