Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019 with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. Highly skilled and experienced specialists offer services which range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation – everything out of one hand!
Before our software developers write even a single line of code, they have to understand what drives our customers. What is the environment? What is the user story based on? Implementation means – trying, testing, and improving outcomes until a final solution emerges. Knowledge means exchange – discussions with colleagues from all over the world. Join our Digitalization Technology and Services (DTS) team based in Bangalore and enjoy the freedom to think in completely new categories!
This is your role. What part will you play?
- Plan, research, write, illustrate and/ or edit existing or new documentation sets on the sophisticated technical topics.
- Collaborate with Development, Pre and System integration test, Quality Assurance, Support, Product Management, and other multi-functional teams to produce accurate and high-quality documentation.
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills in interaction with various teams, Read and analyze requirement and functional specifications and other authored technical documents to interpret overall functionality and product intricacies.
- Work extensively on the product to gain an understanding of the technical details and functioning.
- Work with minimal direction through all the stages of the Document Development Life Cycle (DDLC).
- Participate in the development process of new products or features (both Agile and ‘V’), Analyse and fix user documentation bugs.
Ensure alignment to established processes and quality standards. We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- You must have BE/B. Tech (Electrical \ Electronics \ Instrumentation \ Mechanical \ Computer Science,
- 2 to 4 years of experience in working on TFS, Git, XML and Microsoft office applications.
- Familiarity with Lean/Agile development is preferable
- Should be able to multi-task, balancing multiple project activities optimally
- Knowledge of foreign languages would be added advantage. Should be interested in working with multiple foreign language texts.
- Strong Writing skills, decision making skills, good at planning & effective in communication with rich information gathering skills.
- Strong Excellent Teammate, Very good communication, Having knowledge on foreign languages, Strong Inter personal skills and fluency in written/spoken English.