- 2 – 8 years Industry experience
- Design and development experience in IEEE 802.11 protocol stack/firmware
- Excellent C programming skills with proven experience of writing efficient code for embedded environment.
- Experience in Linux kernel mode device driver development – preferably network device drivers
- Good debugging skill
- Conversant with embedded development tools, debuggers, protocol analyzers (OmniPeek, Wireshark), JTAG, Logic analyzers etc
- Experience of full product development life cycle, from requirements to product validation in customer platforms.
- Should have Good communication Skills
- Self driven and positive attitude
Bachelors (BE/BTech)/Master degree (ME/M.Tech) in Electronics/ Electrical/ Communications/ Computers Engineering, or related software engineering degree.