- Develop & maintain solutions based on automation use case candidates.
- Investigate the possible source of problems for the automation components
- Improve and drive recovery processes
- Provide domain expertise to domain support and automated operations team
- Provide domain expertise to automation and analytics team to support analytics and automation use cases
- Develop, maintain & improve automated Service Delivery methodologies.
- Perform trend analysis to proactively detect possible failures. This shall ensure restoration and repair as a result of its own analysis or when prompted by automated operations or domain support Service Function processes.
- Guarantee that Ericsson delivers a technical solution in accordance to the agreed change request (specification) and in co-operation with the customer, assuring that changes are correctly implemented without causing any negative impact on the availability of the service
To be successful in the role you must have
- Degree in Engineering preferably in Electronics, Computer science, Telecommunication or equivalent
- Good understanding of Network Architecture in technologies of 2G, 3G, 4G & 5G
- Mobile Telecommunications knowledge with telephony switching principles, transport networks, access networks, traffic concept, telecommunication networks & signaling, voice and data flows, value Added services
- KPI formulae, KPI degradation and KPI troubleshooting
- Analytical and synthesis capabilities
- Solid knowledge of operation and troubleshooting of multivendor telecommunication equipment’s
- Good Understanding of Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence & Cloud technologies
- Good understanding and working knowledge of Scripting
- Detailed knowledge of Services and customer segmentation
- Core and access network performance / configuration parameters and their interpretation and usage.
- Experience in Automation as is a strategic necessity, take ownership to deliver services that our customers value and will promote