Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world’s leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end-to-end Engineering, IT and Business Solutions. With over 19,500 associates, it’s the largest software development center of Bosch, outside Germany, indicating that it is the Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India with a global footprint and presence in the US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region.
- Must have worked on Manual Testing and aware of Defect Bug life cycle along with strong knowledge of SDLC.
- Must have good exposure on Desktop and web application testing
- Should have knowledge on Designing Test Strategies, Test plans, Test Scenarios, Test Cases, Traceability Matrix
- Experience in Functional testing, System Testing, Regression Testing, Integration Testing, database testing and user interface testing
- Must have worked on Agile projects and aware of the Scrum process and methodologies
- Should have worked on Test Automation Tools like UFT, Selenium, Cypress etc
- Knowledge on API/Protocol/Performance testing are added advantage
- Support on requirement collection and review activities
- Knowledge on TFS and defect tracking tool like JIRA/Azure DevOps
- Must be a good team player
Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science / Electronics / Electrical