- Looking for Master’s in Computer Science / Information Technology / Mechatronics / Automotive Electronics / Electrical Electronics / ENTC with More than 4 years of experienced System Requirements Engineer / Requirements Engineer.
- Must have experience in working with cross-functional and cross-divisional teams.
- Experience in Functional Safety Implementation (e.g. ISO 26262, IEC 61508)
Methodological knowledge and experience in techniques of requirements engineering.
- Good Knowledge about systems- and software engineering
- 4-6 years of professional experience in embedded software development.
- Methodological knowledge and experience in techniques of requirements engineering
Training and experience in applying methods for Requirement Management (Advanced, IREB certified), Semiformal modeling language (e.g. UML and SysML)
- Must have hands on experience in “Doors”, “DXL scripting”, Knowledge of “Regman” and “Code Beamer” is highly recommended.
- Decision Analysis and Resolution, Effort Estimation, Automotive SPICE
- Functional Safety Implementation (e.g. ISO 26262, IEC 61508)