- Create the fundamental power electronics architecture and associated software and hardware systems for Agnikul’s vehicle
- Contribute engineering expertise in design, study, and testing of DC-DC power converters for harsh environments
- Delliver on power system and sub-system level design trades and develop requirements at a system level and a component level.
- Design DC-DC topologies and select optimal architectures and components for board level power
- Design, handle and test systems with lithium-ion battery with due respect for their safety, and usage
- Design AC-DC converters for both flight and ground systems
- Master’s degree in electrical engineering, power systems or electronics engineering or any degree that enhanced your ability to model and deal with power electronics
- Ability to work long hours and weekends as needed.
- Experience in modeling, simulation, and testing of power electronics
- Working experience in voltage and current mode control and compensator.
- Familiarity with power supply testing and packaging for harsh environments
Company: AgniKul Cosmos