The continuous advancement of electronic technology and the impact of global warming will drive the future of new car-making technologies to shift from tradition to innovation.
The new developments and different application scenarios of the automotive market in the future will change human life soon.
The four major directions of CASE (Connectivity, Autonomous, Sharing, Electrification) are the focus of the mobility industry. We will focus on key applications and explain the future role of memory from the perspective of memory.
This Webinar Covers
- Car E/E architecture transforms from distributed ECU to Domains and Zones architecture.
Total BOM cost thinking will always be the key to build a car.
- Connected cars/OTA function/ADAS enable more service content to enhance user experiences. Cybersecurity/Functional safety key topics.
- Power Management will become critical for new car design, aided by new type of memory and processor technologies
- System architecture becomes more powerful & complex, edge processing to assist might be the solution to achieve the robust performance.
- Winbond DRAM and Flash assist computing and storage for different applications in mobility.
- We continue to support customers and contribute the industry by providing sustainable semiconductors to enrich human life.