- TRACO POWER’s AC-DC modules with a high voltage level allows reduction in drawing current from the load
- They provide provide protection to class II applications and save board space
These modules are available as PCB and chassis mount versions with JST pin-terminals that can fit in different application setups and provide protection to class II applications. Additionally, an internal EN 55032 class B filter helps save valuable board space for an external filter setup.
• Wide input voltage range 85-305 VAC
• PCB and chassis mount versions with JST pin-terminals available
• I/O-Isolation 4’000 VAC
• Operating temperature range –40°C to +70°C
• No-load input power <0.1W (acc. ErP directive)
• High efficiency up to 89%
• Internal EN 55032 class B filter
• Protection class II prepared
The series has an energy-efficient design (<0.1 Watt standby power consumption) and meets safety approvals according to IEC/EN/UL 62368-1 and EN 60335-1, making them suitable for a wide range of industrial and household/building technology applications.