- Offers stable performance over wide temperature range
- Optimal for high precision medical and analytical equipment
The new 20LE, 25LE and 30LE converters ranging from 20 kV to 30 kV DC maximum output voltage now join the existing line of six LE Series converter models ranging from 1 kV to 15 kV DC maximum output voltage.
The new series offers low ripple and stable performance over temperature for a variety of precision high voltage applications.
- Single output: positive and negative polarity models
- 4, 15 or 30 W of maximum output power
- 24 VDC input
- 0 to 10 VDC (full-scale) analogue control interface with differential input
- Temperature coefficient 25 ppm/°C
- Control/monitoring of both output voltage and current setpoint levels
- Optional enhanced output stability option for operation down to 0 VDC (4 W only)
- Chassis mount
- Front and rear panel high voltage output and return options
- UL/cUL recognized
“With the expansion of our LE Series, customers now have a broader range of regulated DC-DC converters from which to choose, in particular for applications that require higher voltage,” said Conor Duffy, vice president and general manager of high voltage and low voltage at Advanced Energy. “High precision medical and analytical equipment are core markets for our LE Series, where consistent high voltage performance in varying ambient temperatures and line loading conditions are critical for ensuring the most robust performance especially in mass spectrometry, electron and ion beam steering and focusing optics, capillary electrophoresis and electrostatics applications.”
Other benefits include better measurement repeatability, resolution and long-term reliability; enhanced high voltage output performance by minimizing control signal noise and drift and acceleration of both electrical and mechanical integration tasks.