- Indium Corporation’s new ball-attach flux allows printing and pin transfer for small sphere and high-density applications
- The flux is water-soluble and halogen-free that can be used for ball-attach on a substrate in a standard ball-grid array (BGA) manufacturing process
WS-829 is a water-soluble, halogen-free flux that can be used for ball-attach on a substrate in a standard ball-grid array (BGA) manufacturing process (especially for the smallest sphere applications < 0.25mm) as well as wafer-/panel-level packaging (WLP/PLP).
- Best-in-class flux residue cleanability when using only DI water; it also effectively cleans off contamination or pad oxidation from processes before ball mount.
- High tackiness, which holds even the smallest solder spheres and LED die in place, and reduces missing balls or die skew defects.
- A formulation that ensures consistent flux definition over a long time period with a minimal slump.
Indium Corporation offers With a robust portfolio of flux products, the company offers new designs for emerging industry challenges.