- Analog Devices’ new product offering comes with high dynamic range and incorporates digital signal radio correction algorithms
- The award winning device can correctly decode a signal in heavily congested spectrum
Features and Benefits
- Offers best-in-class dynamic range and capable of deciphering wideband and challenging narrowband operations within a single device
- Operates from 30MHz to 6GHz
- Provides receiver dynamic range of -150dBc/Hz and a highly linear transmitter
- Designed to enable narrowband and traditional wideband signals from 12KHz to 40MHz
- Capable of handling voice, data and imaging or video signals
- Incorporates digital signal radio correction algorithms, AGC, DPD, frequency hopping and channel filtering
- Ability to dynamically adjust performance and power
“Mission-critical communications networks are essential to ensure our safety,” said Joe Barry, Vice President of the Wireless Communications Business Unit at Analog Devices. “The difficulty for these networks to decipher complex signals increases as the radio spectrum becomes more populated. The ADRV9002 RF transceiver can correctly decode a signal in heavily congested spectrum. This helps customers develop radio platforms that are power and performance scalable across a broad range of commercial and military applications.”
The ADRV9002 RF transceiver is available now in 12mm × 12 mm, 196-ball chip scale ball grid array packaging.
The RF transceiver is the latest addition to ADI’s award-winning RadioVerse™ design and ecosystem.