SCHURTER has released 4750 series, a Type-F, IEC Connector Strip-blocks which is specially designed for Data-Center power distribution. The strip comes loaded with features such as terminal configuration, lightning possibilities, etc. The connector series is designed for snap-in mounting and comes in 2-7 outlets, bussed or conventional terminal connections, a status indicating light pipes, and 3 different colors to meet the universal needs
According to the company, the strips provide a host of features which includes variable numbers of outlets in a strip, lighting possibilities, and terminal configurations for an unprecedented range of standard options. Furthermore, the strips are designed for snap-in mounting for ease of installation, with varying panel thicknesses based on the length of the light pipe. The 4750 series is available in different terminal options such as traditional terminals for soldering, quick-connect, 4.8mm, and PCB are the available options to choose from.
The 4750 series carries international safety approvals according to IEC/CCC rated 10A / 250 VAC 50 Hz, and UL rated 15A / 250 VAC 60 Hz. The series is compatible with all common cordsets, including cord retaining types such as side latching Twylock and top latching V-Lock. The outlets are available in black, grey, and white.
- Panel mount
- Snap-in version front side (1.2 / 1.5 / 1.7 mm)
- Configurable Strip block from 2 up to 7 outlets type F
- Cord retention for cordsets with V-Lock, Twylock or P-Lock
- Pre-assembled Light Pipe for status indication
- Solder / PCB / QC (4.8 / 6.3 x 0.8) mm
Unique Selling Proposition
- Configurable Bus bar (L, N, PE)
- Optionally with or without light pipes on L or N side
- Color coding in black, grey, or white
- Solder / PCB / QC (4.8 / 6.3 x 0.8 mm)