Offered in both commercial and industrial temperatures for meeting customer needs of fast access speed, low latency and high reliability
The new 88 PX Series NVMe M.2 2280 ArmourDrive SSDs use high-quality, industrial 3-bit-per-cell (TLC) 3D NAND flash memory and support a broad range of capacities from 128GB to 2TB.
Forward Insights predicts that the NVMe PCIe SSD market will grow from US$ 10.5 billion in 2019 to US$ 29.2 billion in 2024. To address this demand and diverse customer requirements, Greenliant has expanded its NVMe M.2 ArmourDrive portfolio to offer 2280 form factor SSDs both with and without onboard DRAM.
The DRAM-less NVMe M.2 2280 ArmourDrive products support the PCIe Gen3x4 interface and can reach up to 2,500/2,100 MB/s sequential read/write performance. Available in commercial (0 to +70 degrees Celsius) or industrial (-40 to +85 degrees Celsius) temperature, DRAM-less NVMe M.2 2280 ArmourDrive SSDs provide high reliability and low latency to a wide variety of applications, including industrial automation, cloud computing, security, networking, broadcasting and transportation.
Benefits of 88 PX Series DRAM-less NVMe M.2 2280 ArmourDrive SSDs include:
- High Performance: Reaches up to 2,500/2,100 MB/s read/write
- Energy Efficient: Active power consumption as low as 3,150 mW and 2 mW in a low-power idle mode
- High Data Integrity: No data-at-rest corruption during power loss events
- Wide Range of Capacities: 128 GB, 256 GB, 512 GB, 1 TB, 2 TB
- Commercial and Industrial Temperature: Operates between 0°C to +70°C or -40°C to +85°C
- Host Memory Buffer (HMB) Support: Improves IOPS performance and reduces latency
- Data Security: Supports TCG OPAL 2.0 (I-temp) or Pyrite (C-temp)
Greenliant is sampling commercial temperature DRAM-less NVMe M.2 2280 SSDs to customers now and expects to start shipping in volume production in December.
The company plans to start sampling industrial temperature DRAM-less NVMe M.2 2280 SSDs in December with volume production expected in February 2021.