Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL), A Govt. of India (Department of Atomic Energy) Enterprise has evolved over the years as a multi-product Company serving multiple sectors of Indian economy with emphasis on Import Substitution and development of products and services that are of economic and strategic importance to the Country spanning the strategic sectors of Atomic Energy, Aerospace Defence, Space, Security, IT & eGovernance.
Right from inception, ECIL has been a Technology-driven Company. Starting with supporting the Country’s Atomic Energy Programme, the Company pioneered a number of technologies and introduced a number of products for the first time in the Country. In the formative years, ECIL was able to attract the best brain to facilitate the pursuit of its endeavors.
ECIL recruitment 2019 has announced 24 new job openings on the official website. Out of these 24, 20 of them are openings for BE/B Tech Graduates. The openings are for 20 Technical Officers, 2 scientific assistants, and 2 junior artisans. Click here to apply.
The last date to apply is July 11, 2019
The process of recruitment for these ECIL jobs involves a written exam and interview.
- For Technical Officer posts: A first class engineering degree in Mechanical/ Electronics and Communication /Computer Science / IT/Electrical/ Instrumentation with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution/University is required.
- For Scientific Assistant posts: first class Diploma in Engineering in Electrical/Electronics / Instrumentation.
- For Junior Artisans, the candidates should have passed ITI (2 years duration) in the trades of Electronics / Electrical/ Instrumentation.
For a direct link to apply, Click Here.
Steps to apply for ECIL jobs
- Visit http://careers.ecil.co.in
- Click on the first link “Recruitment of TO-C, SAA-C, Jr. Artisan-C vide Advt No. 21/2019.”
- This page has individual links for all the job openings announced.
- Please follow the instructions and apply.For detailed instruction on how to apply – Click Here