The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.
Join us in creating the technology that helps the world act together
We are a B2B technology innovation leader pioneering the future where networks meet cloud. At Nokia you will have a positive impact on people’s lives and help build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and accessible world.
Be part of a culture built on an inclusive way of working where we are open to your ideas, you are empowered to take risks and are encouraged to be fearless in bringing your authentic self to work.
The team you’ll be part of Test Engineering team and supporting in rolling shifts as a Test Technician and immediate reporting to Shift Engineer for all assigned work. You will be working with RF Testers and test instruments supporting for 4G/5G technology as part of team. You need to maintain tester’s up time to achieve customer demand.
What you will learn and contribute as part of our team, you will:
- Tester and fixture maintenance
- 6S and PM activities for all testers and fixture
- False call reduction in PCBA(MFT) level and Unit level (RFM)
- Down time reduction to ensure uptime of each tester.
Your Skills And Experience
- Good Understanding of RF knowledge
- Tester & Fixture Maintenance
- RF Instrument handling in past
- Teamwork with shift reporting
- Kaizens & Continuous improvement
- RF Tester calibration and troubleshooting of tester issues.
- RF Filter units, TRX PCBA and Radio unit testing in past experience
It would be nice if you also had:
- Tester integration experiences in previous organizations
- Spare Handling & RF Tester installation and qualification