- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 week, 1 day ago by Lucas21.
January 24, 2023 at 12:31 pm #112814Lucas21Participant
With each passing day, embracing digital transformation is becoming the need of the hour. As such, many companies have started enhancing their ability to quickly pivot and keep up with the latest technology advancements. They are adopting modern approaches to introduce unique software solutions, applications, and products into the market. A popular approach that is helping them adapt to the ever-changing market conditions, accelerate their application development process, and achieve desired results is low-code or low code development.
With low-code technology, companies can swiftly build and deploy enterprise-grade applications without relying on excess manual programming and user training. It saves time, improves productivity, and allows decision-makers to focus on the core business competencies.
Our today’s blog focuses on exploring the fundamentals of this technology and why you need it in the first place. We will discuss the following:
1. What is low-code development and why is it important?
2. What are the principles of low code development
3. When to use Low-code Platform?
4. What are the benefits of low-code development platforms?
5. What are the features of low code development platforms?
6. What are the types of low code platforms?
7. What is the difference between low-code and no-code?
8. Low Code vs Traditional Development – which one is better?
9. What are the challenges of low code application development?
10. What are The Best And Most Popular Low Code Development Platforms?
11. How to choose the right low code development platform for your project?
What is Low-code Development and Why is it Important?
Before getting into the nitty-gritty of what is low code development, we will understand what low code means. A low code is nothing but a software development approach that helps users optimize processes and build complex applications with little to no coding. To put it simply, you can avoid using difficult programming languages and leverage visual interfaces with basic logic and drag-and-drop functionalities to work on your project. You can still employ this approach to satisfy diverse app development requirements even if you don’t have advanced coding knowledge.
What is Low-code Development?
Rather than pushing users to practice hand-coded computer programming, low-code development offers them a programming environment that helps create digital products, applications, and software solutions via configuration and graphical user interfaces (GUIs). It assists both development professionals and newbies in incorporating building blocks within desired applications and workflows. These building blocks remove the code associated with orders and actions, thereby creating applications and interfaces without having to write them manually.
Read more on low-code-development-guide
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.