- The device from LEDchip Indus is compact yet powerful for disinfection of germs and beneficial for fighting against COVID-19
- More effective than currently used 254nm sterilization and disinfection tubes
The KLSL3535UC UVC LEDs from LEDchip Indus is ideal for compact and portable low voltage UVC sterilizing appliances. These are widely used in the germicidal LEDs present in the Indian market for disinfection systems used for sterilization of cabinets, luggage conveyor tunnels and robots, sanitization of phone and currency, handheld disinfection, water purifiers etc.
These 275nm UV LEDs emit at 10-17mJ/sec at 100mA drive in 265nm to 275nm band. A lethal dosage of 0.6mJ/cm2 to 10mJ/cm2 is required to eliminate most pathogens. Besides being highly effective (30 per cent more) than 254nm tubes that are used for sterilization and disinfection, the UV LEDs are also helpful in the fight against COVID 19.
LEDchip Indus produces a full range of UVA, UVB, UVC radiations, Hi Red and Far Red as well as full spectrum LEDs for speciality lighting applications.
- Can generate Deep Ultraviolet UVC
- Operating temperature: -10 degrees Celsius to +85 degrees Celsius
- Dimensions: 3.7mm x 3.7mm x 1.6mm
- RoHS compliant
The product has been made in India and available from LEDchip Indus.