Looking for Siemens EDA ambassadors
We are passionate about innovations that mean real progress, and we are curious about technologies that still need to be developed. Do you want to use curiosity, passion, and creativity to make the lives of millions of people easier and better? Join us – whichever path you take, we’re looking forward to seeing your point of view!
Siemens EDA is a global technology leader in electronic design automation software. Our software tools enable companies around the world to develop new and highly innovative electronic products faster and more efficiently. Our customers use our tools to push the boundaries of technology and physics in order to deliver better products in the increasingly sophisticated world of chip, board and system design
The Application Engineer is a customer-facing position that helps drive Siemens EDA analog/mixed-signal circuit simulation technologies into customers’ design and verification flows. It includes acquiring customer’s technical requirements, conducting product demonstrations, running evaluations, and driving product adoption.
We make real what matters! This is your role
- You’ll execute both pre-sale and post-sale technical support activities including assessment of how company products meet customer needs and seek preparation of product specifications for development and installation of customized applications/solutions.
- You’ll illustrate the value, Siemens EDA brings to customers by assisting them in their evaluations of AMS family of software. You’ll also develop & deliver software demonstrations and technical presentations along with performing benchmark evaluations for customer.
- You’ll provide both, on-site support when issues arise with client’s use of our AMS products as well as pre-sale technical support in sales presentations and product demonstrations.
- You’ll be working closely with area sales management, account teams, technical teams and customers to understand business opportunities and establish value for our products.
- You’ll drive business for the organization, using technical expertise and working directly with customers as a part of sales team at the appropriate management level to establish criteria for successful engagements.
- Contribute towards the area technical sales plan with management and communicate frequently with peers and management on progress and account status.
- You’ll establish and maintain lines of communication with design engineering on issues such as considerations for product reliability.
- Work with marketing and product managers to build & define new products and provide insight from the field back to these groups.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- You’re a BE/B.Tech in Electronics & Communications Engineering or Electrical & Electronics Engineering with 5-10 years of proven experience with IC schematic and layout tools, such as Pyxis® or Virtuoso®
- Your broad understanding of Analog Design methodologies and flows including the different types of analysis solutions for analog design including Spice, Fast-Spice, Mixed Signal – Mixed-Mode analyses and flows will be desirable
You’ve great exposure to Cadence Analog Design Environments ADE-L/XL/Assembler/Explorer and Synopsys Custom Compiler.
- You’ve consistent track record to map simulator capabilities to application-specific requirements and outstanding customer relationships
- You’ve good hands on experience with analog simulators such as Spectre, HSPICE, Eldo & AFS and tools such as Questa ADMS™, AMS Designer®
- Your working familiarity of Unix and Linux OS, and previous experience with scripting will be an added benefit.
- You’ve outstanding interpersonal and presentation skills with an exposure to sales and applications environment.