- Advertisement -
Graduate in Engineering (Electrical, Electronics )
Relevant experience required
- Experience required 5++ years
- Experience in railway signalling fields
- Capable to learn the new tools and has some basic knowledgeg of Signalling princlpes
- Familiarizing in Configuration management and Requirement management tool
- Auto CAD, Mocrosttaion working exp.
- Metro signalling and CBTC knowledge will be an advantage.
- This position’s main tasks is to execute/coordinate all the technical tasks assigned to the engineering organization inside a project team. Therefore a deep know-how of railway signalling principles, techniques and associated products (Interlocking, Traffic Management System, Safety, Quality etc.), as also experience in this field, is required. Interlocking application design requires software skills for design and verifying the design.
- To coordinate a group of people (among them maybe Work Package leaders) in order to share the work and supervise their achievements.
- To lead and manage a Work Package in Basic Desing to design and verify the Signalling and wayside design.
- To support the Senior Application Engineering Team Leader to reach the department objectives.