The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.
Location: Chennai, Noida, Bangalore, Mexico City, Amadora
The team you’ll be part of
As Nokia’s growth engine, we create value for communication service providers and enterprise customers by leading the transition to cloud-native software and as-a-service delivery models. Our inclusive team of dreamers, doers and disruptors push the limits from impossible to possible.
At Nokia we are seeking an experienced Systems Integration Specialist to join our Charging Business Line Services & Care Team, based in India/Portugal.
As a member Charging Business Line Services & Care Team, you will plan and execute NCC (a leading real-time rating and online charging application which provides an operator with voice/data in 4G/5G network) feature implementation & validation in an end-to-end network level testing environment. Charging BL Services & Team Team is responsible for deploying products in Charging domain.
As a self-starter, you will have the opportunity to verify NCC functionality including DevOps automated test, call processing, database, system recovery, measurements, and software release update in a fast-paced environment. In this role you will interact and work with internal Nokia and external customer teams globally.
What you will learn and contribute to
Are you passionate about solving problems?
As part of our team, you will:
- Understanding overall customer network requirements
- Working with the systems engineers and developers to review feature requirements
- Developing the appropriate test plans
- Executing and analysing test results to assure that feature and system requirements are met from customer network perspective.
- Taking ownership for complex issues and demonstrate excellent leadership in resolving issues while collaborating with deeply technical, subject matter experts
Your skills and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electronics and Communications or relevant field, with strong software interest) with 4 – 10 years of experience in NCC or any other 3rd party OCS systems.
- Working knowledge of NCC feature functionality (or) any other 3rd party OCS with ability to independently author, test and deliver high quality complex MOPs and functional tests
- Knowledge of Diameter/HTTP2 protocol (Ro, Rx, Sd, Gx, Gy/Sy, N7, N28, N40) & Voice Protocol (CAPv2, v3) including simulation tools. Strong background in 4G/5G charging testing or development with good debugging and problem-solving skills
- Excellent analytical skill and ability to produce high quality tariff design, test plan, and test cases is essential. Able to work independently and effectively under pressure
- Experienced with VNF/CNF onboarding and orchestrations is a plus.
- Ability to independently troubleshoot NCC issues and work across teams to provide resolutions. Experience in test automation including Robot, Cucumber etc is a plus.
- Experienced with NCC platform or applications based on Nokia CSF platform is also a plus
- Networking protocols including IS-41/IS-826/ISUP, LDAP, TCP/IP, HTTP, Routing, and Firewalls is a plus.
- Tariff design (or) Product catalogue creation for Prepaid/Postpaid OCS is a plus.
- Commercial data bases, knowledge of Aerospike DB would be a key differentiator.
- Scripting knowledge in Python, Shell, Java Scripts/Angular JS, Bash, and Ansible is a plus.