If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team – winning is fun. We are looking forward to a Data Analyst – APAC Region in Eaton’s Sales and Marketing Center, based in Pune, India. In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, and meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are – it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
This position will be responsible for maintaining product information within Eaton’s Product Data Hub, with a focus on attaining a high degree of product data quality, consistency and completeness for over 6 million products globally. The position is responsible for cleansing and maintaining product attributes across the Electrical group.
This exciting role offers opportunity to
- Write and edit a heavy volume of product information such as product descriptions, product attributes and unstructured content.
- Ability to find inconsistencies in product information and working through the enterprise governance processes for standardization.
- Responsible for providing tactical assistance to Product life cycle management in enterprise/business systems and services.
- Ensure accuracy, completeness and health requirements for product data globally.
- Responsibility for collecting, organizing, creating, documenting, and entering detailed attribute information.
- Work with Product Data Hub tools to build a centralized product database for Electrical Product lines.
- Experience in Product lifecycle Management, product development and management exposure.
- Collaborates with technical team for system improvements and testing of Integration mappings between different applications and PDH.
- Works with different source systems (Product drawings, ERPs, etc.) to source product attributes and specifications.
- Ability to present details of complex data quality or workflow issues for internal review.
- Flexible attitude to work with and the willingness to learn new skills when required.
- Diploma/ BE – Electronics/Electrical
- 1-3 years
- Electrical Products and Components.
- Problem solving, coaching new team members
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.