A top-three cockpit electronics player delivering a rich, connected cockpit experience for every car from luxury to entry
Skill: BT/Wifi Test Engineer
Experience: 2 years – 5 years
- Working with cross-functional teams and verify BT and WiFi capabilities for In-Vehicle infotainment systems in linux and android platforms.
- Run Focused/Full feature testing, regression testing, sweep test for all domain builds.
- Capture logs (air trace, snoop logs, kernel logs and BT/WiFi trace logs for all failure cases.
- Perform IOP testing and KPI measurements for BT/WiFi.
- Develop and integrate tools/scripts to automate testing.
- Run development testing and document the test reports.
- Create efficient reports with respect to software testing.
Technical Knowledge and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related field in Computer Science or Electronics.
- At least 3 to 6 years of experience in testing software components in BT and WiFi technology for Linux and Android platforms.
- Good Knowledge in BT features
- Knowledgeable in Python and Appium scripting.
- Working experience in Android AOSP / Linux based infotainment
- Proficient in capturing BT sniffer logs, HCI logs, WiFi air trace and trace logs.Strong communication and inter-personal skills