- Advertisement -
Camera Architecture Design
- Lead and develop the camera architecture of new product developments based on the system requirements, working closely with each of the R&D teams to develop feasible solutions.
- Review of Customer/System Requirements and subsequent translation into internal camera Aachitectural design
- Liaise with the Hardware, Mechanical, Software and industrial engineering to technically analyse and develop solutions and allocate system requirements.
- Perform engineering assessment of all internal and external change requests made to the project and translation of these into specific architecture requirements updates.
- General product design reviews, problem resolution, FMEA analysis.
- Research, design and development of next generation technologies for camera products
- Develop proof of concept solutions within a team environment
- Understand the technology trends to converse with internal and external customers and give guidance in terms of roadmap development with particular focus on camera module performance
- Participate in, contribute to or lead technical communication with customers and technology suppliers
- Lead camera architecture design activities for the project in accordance with Valeo development processes
- Participate in project teams and report on camera development activities as appropriate
- Complete scheduled tasks within assigned projects to deliver system development output to the project team as per agreed timing plan
- Ensure all documentation outputs are baselined & managed through the Configuration Management & Change Control processes.
- Carry out all work to comply with Quality Management System
- A relevant technical engineering degree in e.g. electronics, mechatronics
- Fluent English
- Good understanding of modern imaging systems (image sensors, optics, assembly processes etc…)
- Strong verbal and written skills to communicate across teams, with management team and customers
- High degree of innovation and creativity
- Strong mindset of continuous learning
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.