- Advertisement -
Company: Microchip Technology
- Development of CMOS standard cell libraries for high speed, low power, automotive products using different foundry/process technologies.
- Expertise in Standard Cell library development including the Design, Characterization and Modeling of Standard Cell libraries.
- Perform Characterization Including NLDM, CCS and validate Standard Cell Libraries.
- Exposure to AOCV, LVF model characterization is plus.
- Aware of layout proximity Effects in Standard cells and impact to Power, Leakage and Performance.
- Write and simulate behavioral Verilog models for standard cells.
- Create EDA views and perform validation of library views.
- Perform Library comparison and benchmarking (Power, Performance and Area)
- Release Standard Cell Libraries with Quality Checks
- Bachelor’s degree in Electronics/Electronics & communication with a minimum of 4 years of experience in semiconductor industry. Master’s Degree is plus.
- Hands on experience in Standard Cell library development with expertise in characterization.
- Strong understanding of CMOS and FinFet technologies.
- Exposure to Verilog Modeling is desired.
- Strong debugging and problem solving skills in the areas of cell design, spice simulation and characterization.
- Exposure to EDA tools like Cadence Virtuoso, Calibre, Hspice any Industry standard
- Simulation & Characterization tool is a must.
- Programming skills using Perl, TCL and Cadence SKILL is a Plus.
- Experience with Configuration Management tools (like DesignSync)
- Experience with Cluster/Server Utilization tools
- Good written and oral communication skills (English language)