The Communication Engineer will perform work associated with Construction Turnover Help in AT&T Project. Work will utilize programs, procedures and work processes developed and provided by the project along with standard engineering and Construction Help work planning and scheduling to complete project deliverables. The engineer will drive for quality of deliverables and minimize rework through the application of quality absolutes while working independently and as part of a team. This position is based in Gurgaon, India.
Position will report to the Lead Engineer, Construction Help team. Position responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
The Engineer will perform work associated with Construction Turnover Help, in AT&T Wireless Project. Work will utilize programs, procedures and work processes developed and provided by the project, along with check list made for carrying out the Construction Turnover and Compliance help for LTE, Small Cells and New Site Build( NSB), to complete project deliverables. The Engineer will drive for quality of deliverables and minimize rework through the application of quality absolutes on the project.
Position responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Work in Construction Help team for Turnover Help and compliance activities for LTE, small Cells and New Site Builds (NSBs) on the project
- Complete the Turnover Package, As-Build work on the Construction Drawings and other Compliance Activities for AT&T project and work closely with Field coordinators to close the gaps found during Construction help on the various sites.
- Coordinates with project team members collecting field data in help of the engineering, scoping and construction activities. Receives field data and verifies data is in format to help the work.
- Maintains continual status of assigned work through tracking tools assigned by the Project or self-developed
- Working knowledge of Remote Video Quality Audit will be an added advantage.
- Participates in and fosters a work environment that is based upon openness, trust, communication, teamwork, empowerment, innovation, and satisfaction
- Performs interface management with minimal technical oversight.
- Degree in Electronics or Communication Engineering, with 5-8 years of experience, in the area of network planning & designing in Telecom domain – both in Wireline and Wireless domain.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ hands-on experience on telecom projects.
- Hands-on experience in Wireline-Fiber Backbone, Distribution & Access, FTTH and ,Wireless Network Planning & Design. Familiar with the terminology used in the telecom industry.
- Exposure to Engineering, Quality Audits in addition to Construction Help for telecom projects is desired.
- Providing technical suggestions to the team.
- Process improvement activities.
- Delivery Scheduling and Quality management.
- Progressively responsible work experience.
- Ability to develop knowledge of industry and regulatory standards, design criteria and codes relevant to the discipline.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Desktop automation skills (Microsoft Office Suite).
- AutoCAD and Micro-station experience preferred
- Experience with Telecom software (3-GIS, Google Earth, Raster design, MapInfo, etc).
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.