CR&D team drives the future road map and project execution of next gen products from Qualcomm like ML inference accelerators etc. and is located in multiple locations across the world. CR&D Design Verification team is currently looking for self-motivated engineers who can contribute to Pre-Si Verification. The ideal candidate should leverage his knowledge and experience to provide leadership, technical guidance, and execution of verification in multiple projects and platforms.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Define verification architecture, develop test plans and build verification environment
- Work with design team to understand design intent and bring up verification plans and schedules
- Build testbench and other TB components like agents, drivers, checkers etc. from scratch
- Perform and write test plan from design architecture specs and/or protocol standard
- Debug test cases and report verification result to achieve expected code/functional coverage goal
- Assist in SoC DV enablement, debug, emulation, FPGA, prototyping efforts
- BA/BS/MS degree in Electrical Engineering with 5-10 years of practical experience
- Strong fundamentals in digital ASIC verification; experience using Verilog or VHDL
- Strong debugging skills to identify the problem causes and come up with solutions.
- Strong understanding of AMBA bus protocols
- Extensive knowledge in multiple testbench structures
- Good understanding of OOP concepts Experience in HVL such as System Verilog, UVM/OVM
- Knowledge of assertion-based formal verification
- (Optional) PCIe/CXL support and compliance
- (Optional) ARM CPU Architecture, Coherency, SoC Overview
- (Optional) Video and Camera post processing knowledge
- Strong SV/UVM Knowledge and Coding Skills
- A good understanding of the complete verification life cycle (architecture and design understanding, testbench and test plan development through coverage closure)
Bachelors/Masters – Electronics, Bachelors/Masters – Engineering
5+ years ASIC design, verification, or related work experience, 2+ years experience with design verification methods, 1+ years of work experience in a role requiring interaction with senior leadership (e.g., Architects, Director level and above).
Skills: PCIe, ARM CPU, Coherency, SoC, Camera and/or Video codec, AMBA, PHY, VIP, DV,
SV, UVM, Electrical Engineering.
Bachelors or Masters – Computer Science, Bachelors – Engineering, Bachelors – Information Systems
5+ years Hardware Engineering experience or related work experience.
Skills: ASIC Verification, SV, UVM, Coverage based Verification. AMBA Bus Protocols
Bachelors – Computer Science, Bachelors – Engineering, Bachelors – Information Systems
2+ years Hardware Engineering experience or related work experience.
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.